Sunday, December 11, 2011

Steaks Unlimited

  






 This is the menu and It's Unlimited Rice


This is what it looks inside and Outside
This is a tasty Barbeque Chicken

This is a T-bone steak, this is what i had and it was yummy

This is a very yummy Burger Steak of Steak Unlimited. My Mom (Lou) ate this.


This is what my Atche(Kenny) had. It was Tasty.
This is what my nephew(Brent) had, he told me he liked it.

These are the food that we ate

I would recommend for you to try it. :)
























2 comments:

Maria Magcauaus said...

I haven't tried that place yet, I used to frequent SM Las Pinas (Southmall) when I was still living in BF Homes, but I don't think I saw that place...baka wala pa sya nuon. You take nice pics tho, they seem to serve really nice food :)

Kianna said...

ummmmm......steaks unlimited is at SM Center not SM Southmall.....hehe :)