Sunday, January 15, 2012

Bonding Time with Mommy


My mom told my dad that "sasabay kami sa kanya hangang Star Mall" so when my dad dropped us at Star Mall we went to many Stores to find my Cellphone a gel, for protection, but no such luck all the stores with went had no Gel for my phone, then we got bored so we played at Fun House( It's like a miniature Tom's World), then after that we Ate at Kari Toro and Hen Lin.



Kari ToroPictures



This is how they cook the food

 This is the Menu



This is the food that i ordered

At the end of the day my mom and i had so much fun we took photos, we talked about many things.
I had so much fun. Thank you mommy! I love you!

6 comments:

Maria Magcauaus said...

wow, the food looks yummy! your mom looks pretty too :)

your blog post is refreshing. it's nice to finally read something from a daughter's point of view :) keep it up! :)

http://manilenyamom.info/

Anonymous said...

Awesome! An 11-yr/old blogger. I started at 15. I bet you're prettier in person.

Aleah said...

Did you like the food there? You have a god blog here, keep on writing!

Mauie Flores said...

Hi, Kianna!

I had such fun reading your posts. Glad to know you enjoy being with your mommy. I have an 11-year old son and he's kinda close to his daddy now, huhuhu. And he seldom tells me he loves me, too!

Keep up the good work, pretty tweener!

Mauie
www.the24hourmommy.com

Kianna said...

Thank you for all the feed backs you wrote to me, I do appreciate all your feed backs.

Kianna said...

Thank you for all the feed backs you wrote to me, I do appreciate all your feed backs.