Saturday, December 10, 2011

Favorite Book


When I first borrowed Goosebumps I was like "hmmm, should I read a scary book, what if maybe I can't sleep then I thought lets test my scare-o-meter." 

I first read Welcome to Dead House, it was not so scary. It was kind of a sad story. My favorite Goosebumps story was The Ghost Nest Door, the main characters were Hannah and Danny and the summary of the story is "Hannah's neighborhood has gotten a little-weird. Ever since that new boy moved in next door. But when did he moved in? Wasn't the house empty when Hannah went to sleep the night before? Why does it still look deserted? Hannah can't get any answers from her new neighbor. He just keeps disappearing in the oddest ways and he is so pale........is Hannah being haunted by.......The Ghost Next Door?????" Find out by reading Goosebumps *THE BOY NEXT DOOR* and read the other stories of Goosebumps. 

Hope you'll read Goosebumps stories.

No comments: