Monday, December 19, 2011

Mom's Birthday in Greenbelt 5

It was my mom's first time to eat at chili's( also me)

All of their food was huge

Their mash potato is very yummy.

This is their nachos, their salsa was yummy. But for others it was spicy.

the chicken was very soft easy to chew


Happy Belated Birthday Mommy


Their rice is full of black pepper, but yummy
It was last Saturday (Dec 17), my brothers told my mom that we will all go to Greenbelt 5 for their gift to her.
When we arrived, my brother told my mom that we'll shop first to burn some time, because we will have to wait for my sister to arrive (She had work that day). so we went to different kinds of stores very expensive stores, like Zara.Then my mother got hungry so we ate first at a Cafe: Dulcinea, we tried different kinds of their food and all of them was very yummy. Then we went chili's to reserve our seat, then after that we went to Marks and Spencer and my mom saw what she liked, then my second brother asked what she liked and she told him what she liked, then my first brother called and where were e and my second brother told him where we were and told us that we need to go back to Chili's after we ate at Chili's my "nin" called ad asked where were we and then my sister said to meet her at Marks and Spencer and she went there to pick him up and when we were all done eating we went to where my "nin" and sister were and my two brothers told them("nin", my sister, my"lola" , my "yaya" and my nephew) to go to a Cafe and order anything they like. We ( my two twin, my mom and I) went to store to look for a gift to my mom, then my two brothers told us to go to the cafe and rest and they will go buy mommy their gift to her.











This is "Tubig ni Maria Clara".






I Love you Mommy!

2 comments:

Lady Patchy said...

is seems you had a really nice day spending mom's birthday.Chili's one of my favorite reataurant too.the steak and mashed taters are really yummy.

jared's mum said...

wow! it will probably melt my heart if my son will get to blog my birthday when he is your age, so sweet!

you're doing a great job, deary, keep it up! you're so cute, but then again, one of these days, you will no longer take that word as a complement ^_^

do visit my son's blog if you have the time, right? mwah!