Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Animax Carnival 2015

My sister was invited to the Animax Carnival this year and dragged me along with her because she knows that I'm a big fan of anime or as some people call it an "Otaku". I was excited because events like this is fun and is basically an "Otaku heaven" as my sister said. My obsession with anime started when I was 12 years old, I was searching for something to watch when I saw a rerun of Fairy tail on AXN and that was it. I searched up what Fairy Tail was and before I knew it I had finished 30+ episodes in one day. After that I started watching different kinds of anime and here I am now.



There were different kinds of shops at the carnival and we bought a lot of anime merch. I bought a Monokuma hat/beanie and a pin that says "Senpai, please notice me". My sister bought me a panda jacket, 3 hair emoticon pins and 1 monokuma hair pin.




 There were also different activities that you can do, one of those is the Japanese traditional game "GoenKendama". When I first tried it I was having a hard time but after a while I got the hang of it, so did my sister and nephew.




There were also a lot of cosplayers there. 

Bleach~

Sesshomaru from Inuyasha

Killua Zoldyck  from Hunter X Hunter


Natsu Dragneel from Fairy Tail

Kazuto "Kirito" Kirigaya from SAO

Naruto~

Toshiro Hitsugaya from Bleach

"Titan" from Shingeki No Kyojin

Overall, I had a blast during the carnival and I hope that I could go to other conventions with my otaku friends. ^~^

If you're interested in the GoenKendama game you can visit their website: http://www.goenkendama.com/

No comments: