Friday, May 30, 2014

Minerva's Cajun Shack

It was the first time I heard about Minerva's Cajun Shack and I was excited to try the food that they will be serving. When we went there the place had a nice vibe and the decorations was nice and cool.



The food that they served were:

Blackened Salmon Salad
It was a bit peppery for me since I'm not a fan of spicy food but I still loved how the salmon was cooked just right.


The pasta was very yummy and tasty, the spices go well together and the overall flavor of it was delicious.


Rockefeller Oyster
This dish is my personal favorite. The oyster was very delicious and it doesn't have the weird taste of salty sand.


Meat lovers will love this dish, the meat was soft and oozing with 'yumminess'. If your family loves meat you guys will definitely be happy with it's 14 slices, ready to be eaten. Delicious!



Overall we were all happy and went hope will full stomachs.


Credits to the pictures to: Kathy Kenny Ngo, her blog: http://www.lifeiskulayful.com/

No comments: