Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Star City 2012

My mom suggested that we go to starcity before classes start again~






I was so proud of myself because i rode the Star Flyer all by myself! Yay!


When i was lining up my nephew rode the Bumper Cars. When they came because they were finished riding the Bumper Cars, I was just about to ride it, it had a very long line, but worth it. My nephew rode the Bumper Cars 4x.



My mom and my sister had fun also watching the Free 30 min show of Ballet Manila.


Over all it was an awesome night and we really did have a fantastic time, my mom really is the best and awesome. Thank You Mommy!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

good to know that you enjoyed!

Maria Magcauaus said...

i have a hat something like that, i bought from comics alley i think that's the name, i got Kon from Bleach. Oh I'm not sure if you watch those kinds of anime but my kids do and i have no other choice but to watch it too (for proper parental guidance)

:)